Why is everything always fucking closed in France? God forbid you need any-fucking-thing on a SUNDAY. No, why would you need to buy anything on a Sunday? You even shut the fucking grocery stores. And the fucking convenience stores! How is that REMOTELY CONVENIENT?! The only way you could deal with it would be to pop by the liquor store, but of course, those are shut, too. GOD DAMN IT! In America, condoms and vodka are a fucking RIGHT on Sundays. You need that shit after church. Can I get an 'Amen'? Fucking A. Could you leave things open on a Monday? Or a Wednesday? Or between 11am and 3pm on a weekday?
HOW DO YOU PEOPLE STAY IN BUSINESS?!
Well, fuck me. I hope you're having a fabulous lunch. You're always on lunch. When do you even work? Don't talk to me about your goddamn quality of life, right to live like a human being bullshit. Ugh, you people.
Oh, and your chinese food SUCKS (though the free calender is really quite delightful).
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Gratuitous use of the F word usually means I need a nap."
ReplyDelete...Or to get laid, apparently. 8D
How do you suppose one would go about Fed-Exing chow mein across the Atlantic?
ReplyDeleteOh, if only...In answer to your facebook query: HERSHEY'S KISSES!!! They don't exist here! At all! No one has even heard of them, and I need them to make my fave holiday cookies. :( The ones with the almonds in the middle are the best, but I always go through a pack of chocolate mint ones every year, too. Yum yum. That would be heroic.
ReplyDeleteYour wish is my command.
ReplyDeleteBAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh my goodness that one made me laugh so much. I know that feeling so. so. well.
ReplyDeleteI once literally stopped at a lunch place... ya know, to grab some LUNCH... and the workers were walking out and locking the door. They said, "Sorry, come back after lunch!" I second your:
HOW DO YOU PEOPLE STAY IN BUSINESS??!